After completing the course Kid’s Box 2, the student will achieve the following results:
- 🤝Communicative functions
- Asking and expressing basic information about a person.
- Spelling words.
- Talk and ask about quantities.
- Talk and ask about possession.
- Greetings and introducing people.
- Talk and ask about actions happening at the moment of talking.
- Ask and answer politely.
- Express your opinion about likes and dislikes and agree.
- Talk and ask about location of places and people.
- Make and react to offerings and suggestions.
- Express a taste and ask for help.
- The student is able to recite or sing a very simple song with correct pronunciation and intonation.
- The student is able to answer the questions orally using simple vocabulary and structures.
- The student is able to describe an object or a person using simple structures and according to some given example. (5-6 sentences)
- The student is able to join a short everyday conversation on previously studied topics.
- The student is able to recognize the partner’s speech and react to it.
- The student is able to understand a story based on familiar vocabulary and constructions and accompanied by visual aids.
- The student is able to read a short text based on familiar vocabulary and structures.
- The student is able to reproduce short sentences based on familiar words and structures and following an example.
Grammar is introduced by structures, not grammar rules.
- There is/are… There isn’t/aren’t… Is / Are there…?
- How many…are there?
- Where is? – It’s on/ in/ under/ behind/ between/ in front of/next to…
- This is… / These are…
- Whose…is it? – It’s mine/ yours.
- Possessive ‘s
- Would you like…? I’d like…
- Can I have some…? – Here you are.
- What’s your favourite…?
- I love… So do I. I don’t.
- Like/love + ing
- I like… I don’t like… Do you like…?Yes, I do. No, I don’t.
- He/ She likes… Does he like…? – Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t.
- Look at me/ him/ her/ you/ us/ them.
- Do you want …? I want… I don’t want…
- I’ve got… I haven’t got… Have you got…? – Yes, I have. No, I haven’t.
- He / She has got… He hasn’t got… Has he got…? – Yes, he has. No, he hasn’t.
- What are you doing? – I’m…ing.
- What’s he/she doing? – He’s /She’s…ing.
- Basic personal information
- Numbers 10-20
- Classroom objects
- Farm animals
- Action verbs
- Hobbies and sports
- Household objects
- Meals, food and drinks
- Places in town
- Holiday activities
- Alphabet letters
- /ei/ connected with several letters
- /i:/ connected with several letters
- /ai/ connected with several letters
- /əʊ/ connected with several letters
- /u:/ connected with several letters
- /tʃ/ connected with the letter ch
- Initial consonant groups /sp/ and /st/
- /aʊ/ connected with several letters
- Contrast of the sounds /s/ and /ʃ/
- /ŋ/ connected with the final cluster ‘ng’ /ɜː/
- Short vowel sounds /a/, /e/, /i/, /o/ and u/
- Maths: block graphs, diagrams
- Art: origami
- Science: food
- Music: animals in music
- Geography: maps
- Re-use and recycle
- Being polite
- Healthy eating
- Rules in the town
- Sports rules
- Helping holidays