Terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to services provided by teachers to online language school AllRight.io. Please read them carefully and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions («T&C»). In case you don’t accept these T&C in full, you are not authorized to teach on AllRight.io. We recommend you keep a copy of these T&C for future reference.
“We”, “School”, “us” and “our” means Virtual Mentor Inc., owner and administrator of online platform AllRight.io.
“You”, “Teacher” means any person who would like to offer his or her services as an English language teacher to the School and has agreed with this T&C.
“Students” means persons that signed up to study English language with the School.
2. Non-competition and non-disclosure provisions
Teachers are not allowed to establish and maintain private communication with our Students,exchange contact details and arrange private, unauthorized lessons to our Students. You agree to maintain the privacy of your personal details. This also includes personal financial information regarding your payment terms. It is forbidden to disclose your hourly rate to any other teacher or to Students. In case of violation of these provisions, School has a right to terminate cooperation with you and proceed with legal actions to reimburse damages.
3. Code of Conduct
Treat your Students with respect. Do not say or act in a way that may offence Student or be perceived as harassment action. Do not use directly or indirectly any adult content during lessons. Please mind that exposing underage Student with content that is sexually oriented might be treated as criminal offence and lead to your personal criminal liability. Do not use prohibited content or content that violates third parties copyright during lessons. Do not conduct lessons while being intoxicated by any of means e.g. alcohol, drugs, etc.
4. Teacher’s rights and obligations
To be able to provide your services as English language teacher with us you should:
• be fluent in English;
• have an experience of teaching English language to children (3-13 years old);
• be able to work at least 10 hours per week;
• create your profile in online cabinet and upload your profile photo and short video about yourself;
• during 7 days upon profile registration, submit copies of your diploma and certificates and any other documents requested by School to check your background, if applicable, to following email address email@example.com
School has a right to check information and documents that have been provided.
You should only use the platform AllRight.io to manage Students’ requests. While providing teaching services you should:
• respond promptly but not later than within 24 hours to all lesson-related
communication, confirm booked lessons or cancel booked lessons;
• prepare lessons content based on individual requirements of each Student;
• start lessons on time; notify the administration about the student’s absence at the lesson no later than 5 minutes after the lesson’s beginning;
•inform School on your availability by updating your schedule (free slots) in your online cabinet as least once per week;
• inform School about your vacation or long-term absence at least 14 days in advance. Inform School about your illness or exceptional circumstances as soon as possible;
•The teacher fills the feedbacks about the students after trial lessons and regular feedbacks about progress after 5, 30, 60 lessons with the student. The administration checks the completing of feedbacks weekly on Mondays.
5. Payment terms and cancellation policy
• Teacher services are paid based on hourly and half hourly rates stated in online cabinet.
• First trial lesson with a new Student is a free lesson for Student and different to regular rate remuneration (sometimes no remuneration) is paid to you.
• Students’ schedules can be flexible with enough notice and booked lessons may be cancelled by us or Student with 12 hours cancellation policy.
• Cancellations made less than 12 hours in advance might be substituted with another student by the School or will be paid to you in accordance with further agreement between you, Student and the School.
• If you unable to conduct booked lesson it is important that you inform us as soon as possible but at least 12 hours in advance. Please mind that, in some cases, School obliges to compensate cancelled lessons to Student, so your late cancellation of a lesson might trigger application of fine that will be withdrawn from your weekly remuneration. The size of a fine is established by School in each particular case but cannot exceed amount equal to your remuneration for cancelled lesson. Exceptional circumstances and illness will be taken into consideration.
• If you are late to a lesson for more than 5 minutes, your compensation might be decreased by the School. Exceptional circumstances and illness will be taken into consideration.
• Your remuneration for conducted lessons is paid on a weekly bases via bank transfer to your bank account, PayPal account or via other e-payment systems available for both, Teacher and School.
• The teacher has the right to raise the issue of rates at the moment of acceptance of cooperation rules and not earlier than after 2 years of cooperation; an exception can be made only in case of abrupt fluctuations of national currencies rate against ruble.
• In case you are unable to continue cooperation with School, you are obliged to notify School 2 weeks in advance.
• School has a right to terminate cooperation with you by sending you termination notice effective immediately. School has a right not to disclose the reason for such termination. In case of termination your remuneration will be paid during two weeks following the termination date.
• If the teacher has 3 or more unfilled feedbacks about trial lessons or feedbacks about the students’ progress by Monday, his salary will be delayed for 1 week, until the feedbacks are filled.
• Please note that you are solely responsible for any tax-related issues in connection with payments you get from School.
• The teacher completes a relevant tax form after his first paid lesson. The US-residents complete W9 form (the company issues 1099-misc in return). The non-US-residents complete W8ben form.
6. Privacy notice
In compliance with applicable US,EU and RF legislation you confirm that you voluntarily and on free of charge basis grant to the School consent for processing of any of your personal data (including last name, first name and middle name, residence address, bank details, passport details, identification number (registration number of tax payer’s accounting card), telephone numbers, e-mail address), including consent for collection, inclusion in the database, accumulation, storing, adaptation, renewal, use, deleting of the personal data from the database. Your private information might be disclosed to state authorities upon legally
binding request. The period for which we may retain personal information about you will depend upon the term of our cooperation and legislative requirements. Please note that we don’t store information longer than it is required.
What Information Do We Collect?
a.) Personal Information
We collect various types of “personal information”, such as: your name, address, email address, phone number, bank details, passport details, identification number (registration number of tax payer’s accounting card), date of birth, sex, telephone numbers, e-mail address, information about your education, etc.
You will always know when we are collecting personal information because we only collect personal information when you voluntarily submit it to us. If you do choose to give us personal information through our websites, we will collect and retain that information, and you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. If you choose not to give us personal information, we may not be able to provide you with any services you may request or require.
b.) Non-Personal Information
When you use our websites, we may also collect «non-personal information,» which is technical information (such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using).
c.) Cookies and Similar Technologies
How Do We Use Your Information?
a.) Personal Information
If you choose to provide personal information to us, we may use your information in a number of ways, including maintenance your account at our platform; contact you via phone or mail; process payment or to respond to inquiries.
b.) Non-Personal Information
We use the non-personal information we collect to analyze how our websites are being used, and to improve the content on our websites.
How Do We Share Your Information?
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless it is agreed with you directly. We may share your personal information when it is necessary to comply with law or to protect our interests or property. This may include sharing your personal information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or in order to investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations, or as otherwise required by law.
Is My Information Secure?
We are committed to doing our best to maintain the security of information collected on our website. To try to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
There is always some risk in transmitting information electronically. As we deem appropriate, we use security measures consistent with industry standards. However, we cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Due to the changing nature of the Internet, we reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. This Policy was last updated May 1, 2017.
Information received from the European Union, European Economic Area, or Switzerland. For personal information received from the European Union, European Economic Area, or Switzerland, we are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with this Policy and the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, as the case may be), as administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce. If there is any conflict between the terms of this Policy and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall
Information received from Russian Federation. For personal information received from Russian Federation we are committed to handling your personal information in accordance with this Policy and Russian Federal Law on Personal Data dated on July 27, 2006. If there is any conflict between the terms of this Policy and Russian Federal Law on Personal Data, the Policy shall govern.