To create a profile please follow this link: https://allright.io/register-tutor
After you have registered, you will be redirected to the menu “Edit profile”:
Please fill in the information about yourself:
- Last name / Surname
- Location: e.g. “Chicago, USA” or “Moscow, Russia”
- About me: a short text about yourself, 5-7 sentences, describing your life or teaching style
- Video: make a short hello-video (1 min or less) in English (use your webcam or even your phone); send this video to the HR (interviewer) or upload to your own youtube channel and post the link here
How to make a video and why is it important?
- Teach students age from/to (if you teach adults of any age leave the field “to” blank)
- Work experience: (in years)
- Teach: what languages you are able to teach
- Native: your mother tongue (you can choose 2 if you are bilingual by birth)
- Speak: what other languages you can speak and understand
- Accent: what variant of English you speak (american, british, australian; choose “other” if you are a native-speaker not from Britain, USA or Australia)
- Specialization: choose if you teach any exams preparation or ready to teach adults
- Interests: fill in a few of your hobbies
- Resume: where you worked and studied
- Certificates and diplomas: describe what certificates you have and upload the scans (will be visible only to the administration, not the students).
Don’t forget to click “save” in the end!