Sometimes the teachers communicate with the parents of their students really well.
They can decide when to cancel or reschedule a lesson, and then the teachers usually inform the admins about their decision.
Please remember, that a teacher is able to cancel or book a lesson himself, without the help of the administrators.
This might reduce the time of processing teacher’s requests and avoid unnecessary loading of the administrators.
- Below you can learn how to cancel a lesson yourself. You can cancel lessons even without contacting the administrators.
- You can also book or reschedule a lesson for your permanents student.
- Please book or reschedule lessons only after discussing that with the parents!
Cancelling a lesson:
- Choose a lesson in your schedule.
- Choose the reason of cancellation from the list. Provide your own comment.
- Click “Cancel”.
- If you cancel more than 12 hrs in advance and the lesson disappears from your schedule, please write a message to the admins about the reason of cancellation. Thank you!
- If you cancel less than 12 hrs in advance, the lesson stays in your schedule. Please remember, that frequent late cancellations influence on your position in the rating of teachers.
Booking a lesson:
The teachers are able to book lessons for their permanent students without contacting the administration.
A teacher can book a lesson for a student in case they have already had at least 1 paid lesson. You can book a lesson at least 24 hours in advance.
Before booking, please contact your student or your student’s parents to agree the time for booking. Do not book the lessons without agreement. In case you are not able to contact the student yourself, please ask the administration for help.
- Choose a time slot (agree the time and the lesson duration 30/60 min with your student) and click on it.
- Choose the student from the list.
- Put a tick “Student confirmed lesson time”.
- Click “Book”.
- Confirm the lesson in your schedule.
The teacher is also able to cancel a lesson (only 12 hours in advance). Please agree the cancellation with your student. Do not cancel the lesson without prior agreement. If you cannot contact the student, please ask the administration for help.
You can use the combination of cancelling and booking to reschedule a lesson to another time.