👩💻Workspace and appearance of the teacher.
🖨️Choosing and setting the workspace
- The best background is a clean wall behind the teacher.
- You can place a whiteboard or some colourful stickers behind yourself which can be handy at the lesson as well.
- All Right can give you a project of a poster which you can print out and place on the wall behind yourself – this will add value to your background.
- Not all apartments and rooms allow to sit in front of a wall. If you have room space behind you, please make sure it looks neat and clean; take away unnecessary details (children’s toys, clothes on the bed and other mess).
- It is a bad idea to sit in front of a window. The light behind you will be caught by your webcam and this will make your face go so dark that the student won’t be able to see you properly.
- The best light is from your window when it comes from the right or from the left. You can also use a desktop lamp to lighten your face.
- If you sit opposite the window make sure your face doesn’t look too light in the webcam.
- Don’t sit in front of a window, your face will look too dark.