What should I do if my student is late for his class? Should I wait or may I leave?
When a student or a teacher is late for the lesson, the system sends a notification via SMS after 5 minutes of his absence. Yet we noticed that sometimes the teachers do not stay in the classroom to wait for a student and leave before the student can come.
In case the student is late, the teacher might do as following:
- wait for 5 min for a student to come
- no need to inform the administrators (an automatic SMS will notify the student about the lesson)
- after 5 min DON’T LEAVE the classroom; you can do something on your computer while you wait
- DON’T SWITCH THE CAMERA OFF, so that the student might see you when he comes
- stay in the classroom till the end of the lesson (you can switch to another page in your browser or do something else) or unless the admins inform you about the cancellation