Hello dear teachers!
As you know, the students often experience technical issues in the classroom, especially during their trial lessons, as their system wasn’t set up properly.
In case of technical issues, the teachers get worried and message the administrators for instant help. This decision seems to be correct, but normally it is impossible to decide the issue straight away.
We suggest the following decision:
- If the student experiences technical troubles during the lesson, try using this guide to help them out:
- If nothing helps, try switching on to Skype, if possible.
- Do not message the administrators about technical issues.
- After the lesson FINISH it in your dashboard choosing the status ”Technical issues” and giving as detailed description, as possible. Marking the lesson with ”Technical issues” status is the most effective way to help the situation.
- In case the technical issues were on the student’s side, the teacher still gets the payment for the lesson, full size (acc. to the teacher’s rates).