- Working experience 6 years
- Teach: english (american, british)
- Speak: english, russian, spanish, german
- Specialization: Teaches adults, Cambridge exams
- Interests: Traveling Psychology Dancing Music video-editing history sociology
All teachers undergo a 3-stage interviewing and examination. The information about the teacher's education, experience and professional qualities is checked by the administration. Please contact us for detailed information about the teacher, including his education and teaching certificates.
Translation studies (English)
A method of teaching language that is based on the idea that it is made up of lexical units rather than grammatical structures. The units are words, chunks formed by collocations, and fixed phrases.
The course is about innovative ideas that will help you reinvent your teaching methods and make your classes more creative and interesting.
The Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) is a professional credential that focuses on teaching concepts for teachers of English language.