- Working experience 7 years
- Teach: english
- Speak: english, russian, turkish
- Specialization: Teaches adults
- Interests: Languages
- About Me: Welcome my dear students! I am happy to offer you our incredibly interesting and challenging Englis...
All teachers undergo a 3-stage interviewing and examination. The information about the teacher's education, experience and professional qualities is checked by the administration. Please contact us for detailed information about the teacher, including his education and teaching certificates.
Welcome my dear students!
I am happy to offer you our incredibly interesting and challenging English classes;
My teaching program involves most progressive Resources of Cambridge University in effective combination with the best Russian and other authors of English courses;
I have tangible experience of teaching English (more than 7 years) and more than 10 years additional English practice in the business world and corporate international cooperation as a professional interpreter:
• synchronous interpretation on meetings and negotiations of commercial structures, banks and top management of companies;
• written translations of legal and statutory documents of corporates, apostilled documentation with notary certification of translation (translator's signature);
• active daily business correspondence;
I have different levels of students of all ages (from Elementary English and up to Advanced);
I do love my work and teaching English, and I do love when my students from kindergartens, schools and adults become addictive to learning English
With Kind regards, Karin
Your English trainer
Professional (business) communications interpreter
• Interpreter (synchronous interpretation) • Translator (written translation)