After you are officially accepted, you need to add more settings to your profile.
To do this, open your “Settings” menu (click next to your picture in the the top right corner).
Set your photo.
- Please crop it to a square before uploading. If you leave in rectangular, the system might crop it wrong.
- Chose a nice portrait photo, where your face can be seen clearly.
Check your personal information.
- Pay additional attention to your phone number (better enter the one which is connected to messengers you are using – WhatsApp/Viber.
Check the “Wallet” line.
Payment information for the line «Wallet«:
- For Russia please fill the information using the following sample:
BANK: [name and surname in latin letters], [country], [full postal address], index [postal index], [your phone number], card [card number (not account number!)], [card expiring date (e.g. 02/22)].
Please note that the name, address and phone should be the ones you gave to the bank when registering your card.
We CANNOT send the money to the card «MIR» (for Russia) and to the cards which number starts with »2».
- For Ukraine please fill the information using the following sample:
BANK: [name and surname in latin letters], [country], [full postal address], index [postal index], [your phone number], card [card number (not account number!)].
We CAN only accept PrivatBank cards for Ukraine.
- For Belarus and other countries where PayPal is unavailable for receiving money (except Ukraine and Russia):
[card number (not account number!)]
- For the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, the Philippines, Serbia and other countries, where paypal is avaiable for receiving money:
PayPal [paypal email]
*Check if PayPal is available in your country here.
*Please note that we are sending the salary weekly on Mondays for the lessons you have conducted during the previous week. The teachers, who receive the salary to the bank card (i.e. Russia and Ukraine), may get the payment on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, as 1-2 bank days are requires to process the payment.
⚠️ Attention! If you have just started teaching and your weekly earning is less than 500 rub/200 grn/8$ the sum of money won’t be transferred immediately; we will add this sum to your next week’s earning. This is because the school pays its commission for transfer which is sometimes bigger that 500 rub/200 grn/8$.
⚠️Don’t forget to confirm your country of residence and send the W9 or W8ben form after your first paid lesson.